- personal or corporate gain;
- party political advertising or the suggestion of endorsement by POD of any candidate for public office;
- any suggestion of POD endorsement of a product or policy;
- any suggestion of POD endorsement of, or connection with, activities or, websites that POD, in its sole discretion, finds to be of an illegal or objectionable nature, which includes obscene, violent, intolerant, denigrating or containing sexually-oriented content or materials;
- any false representation of yourself as a POD officer, employee, agent or official spokesperson, or any false representation that you are raising funds or donations for POD; or
- anything that compromises POD’s position as being impartial and independent of any government, political persuasion, corporation or religious creed.
ScreenshotsYou may use screen-shots from the Website, provide such Website Content is used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Links to the WebsiteYou may link to the Website and help spread the word about POD’s vision. You don’t need permission, provided that such links comply with these Terms and Conditions. You may link to homepage of the Website or to any other page of the Website.
POD’s name and logo“Peace One Day” and POD’s logo are registered trademark’s owned by and registered to POD. You may use POD’s trademarks, provided you comply with these Terms and Conditions and the following specific conditions:
- that it shall be purely for referential and non-commercial purposes;
- you may not use the name and/or logo in any way that indicates or creates the impression that POD endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with any products, services or goods available on your own website;
- banners bearing the name and/or logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to the POD website as designated within the link, and these links should always be active links;
- the name and/or logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any way, including size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colours or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance; and
- the name and/or logo may not appear more prominently than your personal website name.
Articles and textArticles and text produced by POD may be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Articles and text from third party sources remains the intellectual property and copyright of those third party sources, and permission for use should be sought from those original sources.
ImagesAll images on our website are copyright of POD (or its licensors) and may be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You must also reproduce the copyright information in its entirety and credit the photographer when named.
FilmsYou may download films from the Website, which are copyright of POD (or its licensors) with all rights reserved, provided you comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Submitted ContentYou agree that you are responsible for all information, text, data, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials submitted to the Website by you (“Submitted Content”). Submitted Content must be accurate (where it is a statement of fact), be genuinely held (where it is an opinion) and comply with applicable law in the United Kingdom and in any country from which it is posted. Submitted Content must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, or which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory or contain any sexually explicit material;
- promote any illegal activity, violence or discrimination whether based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person, or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person (including POD and its representatives), or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- advocate, promote or assist or itself constitute any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Availability of the Website and accuracy of the Website ContentThe Website is provided on an “as available” basis, and POD shall not be liable if, for any reason whatsoever, the Website is unavailable for any period. POD reserves the right to suspend access to the Website, whether for routine or emergency updates and maintenance, or otherwise from time to time. POD makes no representation, warranty or undertaking as to the currency, accuracy or completeness of the Website, the Website Content or the Services. Neither POD no any of its affiliated entities represent, warrant or guarantee that the Website, the Website Content or the Services will be error, defect, “bug” or “virus” free.
Contacting PODIf you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints in respect of the Website, the Website Content or the Services or wish to amend any errors in the personal information that you have provided to POD, please contact POD using the contact details provided below: Email: email@example.com Fax: + 44 (0)20 8948 0545 Telephone: +44 (0)20 8334 9900 Postal address: Peace One Day Ltd St George’s House 15 St George’s Road Richmond Surrey TW9 2LE United Kingdom
How POD uses your Personal InformationYour Personal Information may be used in the following ways:
- to display your name, age (if provided), country, category of affiliation (e.g. individual, school, corporation or other) and your Peace Day commitment on the Website;
- to fulfil your requests for products and services, such as the content available through the Website and newsletters and other electronic alerts;
- to allow us to process your donation;
- to send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to communicate with you regarding transactions conducted through the Website (including the online shop), any co-branded internet website or for other internal purposes;
- to analyse usage patterns of the Website in order to determine which areas our users find most valuable to them and to evaluate ways to improve the Website; and
With whom is your Personal Information shared
POD may share your Personal Information:
- with its affiliated entities, including for the purpose of such affiliated entities notifying you from time to time about their products and services which they believe you may find valuable or of interest (if you would rather not receive this marketing information, please contact POD using the contact details listed below);
- with third party vendors, suppliers and subcontractors (such as website hosting companies and credit card / payment processors) for the purpose of providing you with products and services, including, without limitation, the Website, the Website Content and the Services;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- when required by law, such as when POD responds to subpoenas, court orders or legal process or to protect the rights, property or safety of POD, our customers, affiliates or others; and