Watch Jeremy’s video about Peace Messengers below.
1. Become a member of Global Truce 2012 here: www.peaceoneday.org/global-truce
2. Spread the message on Facebook, by creating a Global Truce 2012 event:
3. Crucially, on your event page, ask all attendees to become members of the Global Truce 2012 campaign.
4. Once ten people are attending your event…email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to your event page.
5. We will send you a virtual Peace Messenger badge that you can display across your social media profiles to help spread to the word still further.
1. Link to the Global Truce 2012 videos found on our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/Peaceoneday
2. Use your profile pictures on social media profiles such as Facebook and Twitter to direct people to the campaign. Here is an example:
“Individuals can make a difference and if each of us does our bit, collectively we will make a major contribution”.
Former UN Secretary-General, Kofi Annan speaking with Jeremy Gilley in 2001.